- With free fatty acids providing 50% better absorption
- Highly concentrated (65% omega 3), easily absorbable fish oil
- Combined with vitamins B12 and folic acid that supports our homocysteine metabolism
- Pure fish oil far below regulatory limits for pollution
- Puremax certified (three-step refining process, where the oil is thoroughly cleaned)
- The soft gelatin capsules are easy to swallow
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
- Scientifically tested
See related categories
|1 capsule contains:|
|Fish oil (free fatty acids)||500 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||325 mg|
|Including: EPA (Eicosapentanoic Acid)||190 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||110 mg|
|Vitamine B9 (Folic acid)||100 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1 µg|
1 capsule a day, unless otherwise advised, preferably during / after meals.
The capsules should be swallowed whole, not chewed or divided.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied balanced diet is important for maintaining good health.
Combined advantage with Bio-Selenium+Zinc
Fish Oil Fatty Acids (free form), gelatin, glycerol, silicon dioxide, purified water, ammoniated caramel, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin.
Why free fatty acids?
Fish oil must first be converted into free fatty acids before it can be absorbed. This conversion results in some loss of fatty acids. When you take fish oil as free fatty acids you get 50% better absorbtion. This allows you to achieve the same effect with less capsules.
Good for heart and blood vessels. For a healthy cholesterol level. For flexible joints.
Dark, dry and at room temperature. Keep out of reach of young children.