- Small pearls with 5 µg (200 IU) of vitamin D3 in cold pressed olive oil
- Ensures good bioavailability as vitamin D is fat soluble
- The gelatine is halal and kosher certified
- For bones, teeth and muscles
- Vitamin D plays a role for absorption of calcium
- Supports normal cell division
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
See related categories
|1 capsule contains|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5 µg|
1 capsule daily, unless otherwise advised. Preferebly with a meal. For adults only.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Pregnant and lactating women and users of drugs, should consult a doctor/specialist before using this dietary supplement.
Not suitable for children under the age of 10.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important for maintaining good health.
Olive oil, capsule shell: gelatin, humectant: glycerol, purified water, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
Dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Seniors and people with dark skin are recommended to take extra vitamin D.
An older and colored skin is less able to generate vitamin D3 from sunlight.
Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.